ORIONIS is aware of the need to improve in a constant and continuous way to be able to adapt to the increasingly demanding conditions of its Clients and the market and thus be able to stand out from its competitors.
The aspects related to Quality Management are a fundamental part of the company’s policy and are reflected in our policy that presents the following bases:
- To make the company economically stable and profitable
- Ensure that the design of your products comply with the requirements, specifications and applicable instructions.
- Promote personalized attention to the client, with constant communication, in order to reach stable agreements of collaboration.
- Ensure quality in customer service both at the product level and at the level of compliance with deadlines and conditions
- Offer our clients an after-sales service adapted to their needs, prioritizing the service to those customers with a maintenance contract.
- Promote specific commercial policies for each sector of action.
- Promote the continuous improvement of our technological and human capacity for the development of new products or services.
- Satisfy the requirements set forth by the interested parties: shareholders, suppliers, customers, collaborators, etc…
- Consolidation of our image as manufacturers.
- Achieve the most efficient manufacturing systems that achieve the greatest possible cost savings to be competitive
- Involve, train, motivate and engage staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and implementation of the Quality Management System
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and establish a reference framework to establish quality objectives
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements to which the company and our products are subject. In particular, ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations applicable to the activities carried out.
- Promote research, development and use of new technologies and processes, in order to improve the quality and reliability of products and services offered to our customers
- Control and reduce technological risks
- Be equipped with technological development capacity for a better competitive positioning.
- Develop and maintain an effort of technological surveillance, placing emphasis on developments with a high impact on the market.
- Identify and prioritize the most appropriate mechanisms of protection and exploitation of results according to the general interests of the company.
- Encourage teamwork and goal orientation
Constantly raise objectives and goals of quality management
The fulfilment of the expectations of all the clients of the organization, represents a challenge due to its complexity, diversity and speed of change. Despite this, we are committed to ensuring that our products and services comply with the requirements of the clients and the applicable regulations, with the highest quality and in the shortest time possible.
To achieve these objectives, the management has assumed the development and implementation of an integrated system of Quality Management, according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 Standard.
This Policy is the frame of reference of this System and therefore, the Management of this company assumes the maximum responsibility and is committed to provide all the necessary resources, establish and review precise procedures to satisfy it and establish objectives of the integrated system that are established from it.