We provide you with expert, interoperable and secure software for the agronomic and hydraulic management of irrigation networks (hidranet), for connection and secure interoperability between our remote stations and cloud platform, as well as with third-party systems (conecta) and for analysis and data exploitation (monitor-soft-tools) of hydraulic infrastructures and conservation of the environment.
hidranet: expert software of hydraulic and agronomic planning that integrates all the functionalities for the planning and management of water networks for communities of irrigators and farms
conectahub: connectors, drivers and API of communication and secure interoperability with the Orionis RTU and with third-party systems (OPC, modbus-TCP, FTP. SQL)
monitor-tools: configurable tools for modeling the SQL database and for the exploitation of information: historical data, reports and alarms.
connectors, drivers and communication API and secure interoperability with the Orionis RTU and with third-party systems. The following interoperability software modules are available:
- conectahub: configuration and administration of the RTU (sigma, delta and Alpha) and front-end communications driver to serve data to SCADAs with the Modbus-TCP protocol.
- push: iridium satellite connection driver
- datamove: connection of historical data from the RTUs to open SQL database.
- conecta-ws: webservices and APIs for connection to Smart Cities platforms and / or other platforms and monitoring systems
- dbregister: Modbus-TCP connector for open data acquisition of third-party Modbus-TCP systems in online mode
configurable tools for modeling the SQL database and for the exploitation of information: historical data, reports and alarms
- dbsetup: configuration and modeling of SQL data bases for acquisition of historical data and alarms (SQL Server)
- historian: historical data and parametrizable alarms
- report: parametrizables reports, with automatic and periodic generation, and sending by email.
- alarm: alarm and incident management, sending automatic notifications via email and SMS.
- nebView: SCADA specialized for monitoring and control of hydraulic infrastructures.
expert software of hydraulic and agronomic planning that integrates all the functionalities for the planning and management of irrigation networks for irrigators and agricultural communities:
- planning of irrigations
- independent programming of hydrant valves, sockets or sectors, without limit of irrigation programs or date.
- programming on demand conditioned by the sensors or at the user’s will. Control of consumption quotas per irrigator.
- It allows to make irrigation plans in advance, without limit of planning days.
- programming oriented to farming units.
- control and limitation of volumes and maximum flows per plot.
- sending by email / sms of information to the irrigators of their programmed irrigation, of their consumption and of the incidents and alarms.
- network modeling: modeling of the irrigation network through an intuitive tree with the possibility of assigning data to the sockets and the possibility of adding new hydrants or sockets.
- controller virtualization: allows you to create and configure logical or virtual programmers from physical controllers.
- controller virtualization: allows you to create and configure logical or virtual controllers from physical controllers
- record of historical data in the SQL database: opening/closing valves, flow rates, pressures, volumes and agroclimatic parameters.
- SQL database that integrates the water network model, plots (cadastre), irrigators, crop types and irrigation planning and historical data, open and interoperable, accessible by third-party applications.
- predictions of demanded flow and energy consumption: depending on the programmed irrigations and energy rates, which allows planning of high volume requests.
- hidragrupo: integrates the hidragrupo module that allows to establish the time frames of irrigation and schedules by grouped shifts, or to coordinate the closures of the network with the pumping stations.
- hidrameter: complete set of historical and consumption reports, specialized and selectable by the manager, with export to printer and email in CSV, HTML, PDF format
- hidrahist: historical variables of the hydraulic opening / closing of sockets, flows, pressures, consumption, communications…
- alarms: fraud and maintenance control alert system, with notification via SMS screen or email
- several Interfaces: for managers or administrators of the network, irrigators, automatic terminals for requesting irrigations…
- interoperability: through API Rest type webservice for interoperability with third-party systems and SNO type exchange table (TISNO).